FeEls GrEat!

When I look into the mirror.. Wow my complexion is different. I am 5% tanner than yesterday! Yeah… a little success is another motivation to be even more tanned. =) And my dread lock project is now 70% completed. Speaking of dread lock. I found out that there’s natural method to get it done besides using the wax thanks to Clement and actually wax is not recommended by a lot of people. Find more about it at www.dreadlocktruth.com.

Feel more reggae then before. Actually it
feels great! So if you want to know my mood… It’s FANTASTIC. Even though money is still not enough and still looking or waiting for Mr Right or whatever you call it, at least I feel great about myself and doing what I love most. Achieving my dream hair since 10 years ago?

Alright, enough with my hair. Gna talk about the Global Shuffle. One word.. SUCC
ESS! Eventhough not much of shuffling instead a lot of ppl just go there wondering around, jogging attempt and playing with dried leaves, it’s the support to come to the meet up that counts. Here’s some photos that goes with it.


.:D' Dreaded Aliciaks:.


.:The Collage -Clement is the lowest far right pointing guy. He's dreaded too:.


.:Appendix, you know who & ckc:.


.:Yusri, you know who & Razi:.


.:We take 1st lor since they are so slow:.


.:The Group Photo:.

On top of that, special thanks to Nick from HM and Aron for their car's audio system. We appreciate that!

And
Rai, We missed you!

More photos are available here

0 Voices: