LuCkY to Be ALiVe~~~

China earthquake did not only shock the chinese.... but also ma family...

My eldest brother Jeremy was in China nearby to the earthquake main attack location. At 1st he smsed me and told me there's an earthquake going on in China and they are in the Fire Station waiting for the 2nd earthquake to strike. I was like... ok ok... coz i didn't know it was a BIG EARTHQUAKE. Told my dad about it and he was also.. oh ok...


-__________________________-'''


At night when my dad was watching the news, he came to me and said... 'You better sms your brother and ask if everything is ok and ask him to update you if there's anything. This is not normal earthquake it's 7.5 magnitude or at least that's what i remembered'

Anyway, he is safe and backed in Singapore and he took few videos... Kinda reminds me of Cloverfield. here it is.

Part One


PART TWO




Final Part


It must have been his worst holiday....

1 Voices:

jeremyngltd™ said...

FYI while others were so worry about where's the bus is reversing to...I was busy recording using my view cam.

Here's my token of appreciation from Channel News Asia. Awesome item, very useful for my trip to China again next year.

http://jeremyngltd.blogspot.com/2008/06/cna-token-of-appreciation.html