Beach Bum

.:Ehemm... i took this photo ok!:.


I am a lazy bum when I’m in the beach. Just lay on a piece of towel and a bottle of dark tanning oil and start to sun bathing without anyone disturbing or calling me is the best moment of all… Mesmerizing the sound of the natural wave and the smell of the natural salt water. Reminds me of how amazing this world is and I deserve a rest from all the hard work I’ve been struggling….

But what the hell this is Kuching. Before you can even start reading a book or fell asleep, there’s always someone that come talking to you like you are a long lost friend telling you how nice the beach is, they'll get sun burnt, where's the sun block? wanna take photo? wanna make sand castle? wanna go swim in the sea? or even worst jumped over you with all the sand fell onto your body and laughed as if it's very funny and what do you do? Chase them with a stick (dead tree’s branch) and hit their ass.

For the past 7 days, I have gone to the beach 3 times in total. Wedesday was the longe
st of all (5 hours). Spent my whole morning doing nothing in the beach besides walking around and dipping my hair in the seawater. I am happy with my skin color now and my dread locks are great too. Sometimes, I wonder if I seriously belong to Bali the Indonesia’s Jamaica.

.:Sis & You know who:.


0 Voices: