ArtwOrk AfFair

Another of my most complicated and challenging handmade artwork for the century (so far). With my fine fingers at work… (ehemm) nothing is impossible. Just the matter of time ler…. My schedule is busy like hell.. mostly my own fault and procrastinating when I have time. Plus I have been busy with other orders.. I finally finished it in 2 weeks 3 days after I received the payment.

The reflective T-shirts printed for a new Shuffling Group called Nightwaver.




.:The Original Picture Received:.


.:After I traced the outline to suit the printing color and method:.


.:Start the work! Slowly….:.

.:Just Like Jigsaw Puzzle:.


.:The Result ^ ^ :.


To all Tribezone Customers and Supporters, thank you for trusting us and our product! Please don’t forget to order again woi… he he he

0 Voices: