TatToo ExTeNsion NeEd~

I seriously need to extend my tattoo... Wanted to have the Tribezone logo done on my back and was suppose to wait for a so call 'friend' to do it together which unfortunately will not happen since no point having a friend that would help you when they still need your help and company coz they are inpopular but will quickly step out and run, make excuses, showing how bad their world is comparing to yours, fake promises and trashing you when you are seriously in need of help. Leaving you to bath with the juices of shit without guilt or making any effort to apologize and still thinks that you're expecting too much.

Well yeah, that was how bad it is. Anyway, I cannot let stuff like that to stop my hope from getting the logo done on me. My dream is to get a tattoo at every country I visited. Although I already have one done in Kuching but a Borneo Tattoo should still be done in Borneo rite? It's a bow to get it done this year. Only still planning where to get it... or do I wanna get it done traditionally? I really can't make up my mind ler... =.='''


.:Tribezone Logo:.


.:My 1st Tattoo in 2005 @ Kuching:.



.:Extension Done in 2006 @ Bali:.

See... it shows how long I have not travelled outside Malaysia... Was suppose to go Thailand last February but things didnt go as planned so goodbye to my mantra tattoo.. again.. it's really fuck up sometimes isn't it?







0 Voices: