SiNg AliCiaks~~ SiNg~~


I am just thinking about joining this competition… Chinese songs are my biggest challenge but I hope I can do it well.. After all, singing along
Dayang Norfaizah back in the 90’s I am at least not nobody right~~~ Just lack of practise and motivation due to I dance a lot more than singing these years. Singing is like one person’s thingy but dancing is like the whole team work thingy and I enjoy having team work and friends around me =)

.:The 90's me =.=''' & Dayang:.

Anyway, don’t forget to show your support of coz by showing up to shout and join the sms voting IF I REALLY JOIN and Qualify... lol coz I’m still thinking whether to start my practise or not... And for all the Tribezone Dude & Duddette, I know you guys are always on my side and thanks I really appreciate that ^ ^

Here's some information about the competition in chinese... More info *click*

ENTER-K 新声唛歌唱大赛
挑战高超歌艺,崭新的卡拉OK比赛方式将为歌唱爱好者带来最新挑战!
由ENTER-K ENTERTAINMENT所主办的“新声唛歌唱大赛”将为时下青少年缔造又酷又炫的寻找新声音、新命脉的全新歌唱比赛!透过 皇冠广场、LG, MCPHEE Hair studio, 诗华日报、婆罗州邮报、古晋电台(REDFM)的一系列宣传攻势,ENTER K 新声唛歌唱大赛将引起新的一股比赛潮流,势必成为当地人们的热门话题。除此之外,第一届冠军也将带走超过RM10,000的总奖金!因此,主办当局盛情邀请年龄介于16岁至25岁的青年男女踊跃参加这项令人瞩目的歌唱盛会!


丰厚奖金
1.冠军将获现金RM2,500、双人来回澳门机票和皇冠广场现金礼卷RM2,500。
2.亚军将获现金RM1000和皇冠广场现金礼卷RM1000。
3.季军将获现金RM500和皇冠广场现金礼卷RM500。
4.进入十强歌手每人将获皇冠广场现金礼卷RM200。



Well..... as you can see, the prizes are very attractive. So i might give it a shot! muehehehe

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reporting this event. I just got ur blog from random search in google.

Aliciaks said...

no prob =) i enjoy doing it.. hehehe