CLeaN Falls~~

.:Clean Falls are usually accident. PS : I wanted to have a Coke Time Out when we passed the lorry but my brother asked me to forget it. And read in the paper the next day that the driver is alive with minor injuries:.

Now then I know what's the term of "Bersusah-susah Dahulu Bersenang-senang keMuDian".

Recently I either injured my wrists from a wrong technic and lack of stretching or I have clean falls. Why I call it a clean fall? It's when you know you are falling but your hands and legs are unable to do anything about it.. It's a split second fall that you can't avoid where you will land cleanly on the floor.. It hurts a little can be a lot but then it feels great after you finally get it right. Worst Clean fall... right cheek directly landed on the floor... mild blue black effect but am lucky the garage has smooth floor =)

Not going to give up till I master it.

0 Voices: