1 month of Pain~~~

.:No, you are not hallucinating:.


Today is exactly 1 month since I started with my You Tube Basic Breakin lessons, taking Online advises from Mr.Daus coz he seems busy all the time and appear offline XD, checking bboy forums and sharing knowledge with my training buddy CkC.


So far so good… Just that I hate handstand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because I have a gymnastic background, I always ended up doing the frontwalkover and as I am trying to force my body not to over bended, it seems as if I'm on a Hollowback attempt. Muahahaha

.:Hollowback:.

1 month is only 31 days and I still have long long way to go before I have the guts to express in the public coz I must know what I am doing. I can’t just jump into the crowd and do something embarrassing eh? I am still in the progress of understanding the history, the foundation, the founder, the inventors of the moves, mastering more basics, get into the beat, the music and the list goes on…

And for all I know, I’ve been working pretty hard and will keep doing it. Since I have mastered Melbourne Shuffle, it’s time to move on to something new

Even B-boy has a breakin A-W dictionary to start with. For your reference, *click*

But interest fact is (RULE NO 1 :NO BITTING)


3 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Wahrao!!

Worse than bowling training @.@

a R a i said...

ahakss....

ur reminiscing me bout me back in the days when hip hop was the 'thing'!
ahakss,..

hmm... how bout u try the flare?
or windmill?

i can do it when i was 13..

haha..

eh, did i told u that i was a fly girl back then?

heheh...

Aliciaks said...

oh yaka.. great to hear that. Battle next time! joking man... lolx -.- i can't do anything yet la... beginner la... Next time u teach me do the flare & windmill deal?