Am I Tan?~~~

What makes everyone think that i am still very fair? =.=''' But i really love the golden shinning tan that i have right now.. too bad it's only on my shoulder.. my face, my hands and feet are still not well done.

.:Taken yesterday.. love the skin color.. love the hair:.


.:On my 5th exciting year at service :.

Am looking at sun bathing in Sematan this holiday and my hair is in thirst of sea water....

Tomorrow I am going to an adventurous Balik Kampung expedition. lol... not that bad actually.. I go back at least once every year to my mum's village on a day trip coz i can't really speak their language coz i speak Hokkien even with my mum and I might die without mosquito repellent and the internet. It's just not the way of my lifestyle.. i guess I am not a nature person when it comes to Kampung or Jungle except for the waterfall.... Beaches, Mount climbing, anytime!

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

HOHO. congratulations ~~ :D