Sunday PicNic~~~

.:Real Picnic Scene oh:.

As planned yesterday, went to the Street Dance Competition before we went for a Sunday Picnic. ^ ^... But his time, with Mr Daus & Ma Sis. If possible, we wanna do it almost every week... it's just so calm and nice... A very nice place to practise my bboying moves too... 1st time training on field and it doesn't hurt much if you fall. Learnt 2 new moves today!



.:Tribezone featuring Soul Higher:.


.:Sidekick my sis 1st... really like ma hair:.

.:Mr Daus's killer move:.

.:Ma new move! -Invert-:.

.:Then i keep doing it. Hahaha.....:.


ON TOP OF THAT


Well the only people that is not happy from the beginning of the day is the one that think that I am a loyal driver and that just because i can't make it to pick him *even after i notify earlier to call me by 12.30pm and he called late. called him earlier claimed that he was in shower... oppss... Even told me he has lotsa other alternatives.* Just because some family issue and some past experience with dog friends, we became the victim of his anger. We've tried really really hard to talk to him like a stupid idiot with some what nicest face to try to cheer him up but i guess some people never appreciate. It's not the 1st time on the record.

The main problem is... some people just don't think they are wrong coz' they think they are forever right and too ego to admit it's their own fault in a way and too lazy to find their solution but instead just bad treat others?

I guess my sincere offer to pick some friends are taken for granted. Well, there's no next time i guess. I planned not to pick anyone without any good reason anymore coz it's depreciated and at the end of the day, i still pay for the petrol. It is not a MUST for me to pick some people but it's an offer to friends but they take it as my responsibility and picking them is my duty.... bullshit!

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

can i join u guys?
look so fun!!

Aliciaks said...

lol.. plz do.. if we still go there! dunno when's the next picnic session.. hehehe