D' DreaDed aLiCiAks~~~

Quick chat : Happy birthday to Mr Daus! I throw all the nicest and bestest wishes on you. *If there's genie in a bottle came out to ask me what my wish is, i will always wish for all my wishes to come true* and when I realize he doesn't exist in this world. I still wish the same.

...........................................................................................................................................

Alright after the bombed hair which was done in conjunction with Chinese New Year, it's time to change for Hari Gawai? lol This time as i mentioned little about it in my previous posts due to it was incomplete, i finally finished dreading my own hair in 1 week! looking at my busy schedule i am only able to finish 10-20% per day.

Anyway, a lot of people including myself have usually believed in myth of dreadlocks due to lack of knowledge of it. For all these years, i thought that we can only dread with a special type of dread wax until i've seen Clement with dreaded hair and asked him more about it.


The truth : Wax kills dread coz it promotes mold and lice due to chemical. You still wash your hair as usual only without conditioner. It takes years to become naturally rounded dread lock like the one Bob Marley has. Sea water will help to keep the dread strong. Dread doesn't smell unless if you don't wash you hair of course! For more info about dreadlocks, log into http://dreadlocktruth.com.



.:Day 1 - 12 May 08 (sweats like hell):.

.:Day 4 - 15 May 08:.

.:Day 5 - 16 May 08 (off to beach for some sea water dipping):.

.:Day 9 - 20 May 08 (Fully completed on day 7):.

.:Back View:.

And since yesterday was Wesak Day and we have nothing much to do, i dragged few fellows to follow me to Pasir Pandak beach for sun tanning and dipping my hair in the sea water... lol



0 Voices: