Wei! Go To Kuching Festival on 4th August 08!

There are two main reasons why you should go to Kuching Festival on 4th August 2008 besides eating.

One - Coz’ Aliciaks is going! Do say Hi and emm…. This time I want to have few Taiwanese Sausages ‘Pork’ with lotsa chilli please. Don’t forget ah… or fried-ice cream can do also la..

Two - Lucille and United Kids of Oi will be starring the show from 9pm – 11pm!

These musicians are cool and friendly. They are so much fun not from 1st impression but after you know them, you will finally realize that you should not judge the book by it’s cover. Their fashion and images might scare people away. But not if you choose to understand them and you’ll find out that YOU ARE WRONG coz they are not posers or as dangerous as how they look... It’s just their way of dressing up to express themselves.

First Hero - Lucille

Lucille has their own blog although their music is not my cup of tea.. I keep complaining that the Vocalist’s voice is very very blurr and I cannot catch what he is singing… but I guess that’s his style coz eventually he got a lot of Kuchingites that love his songs…and some even named them Malaysia’s Radiohead XD Anyway, you can hear them LIVE on this Monday though coz when I don’t fancy it, doesn’t mean that you won’t fancy it too. Everybody have their own taste and flava and everybody believes in different thing.

Something like Ellen believes that she’ll have another beer but I believe that I need plenty more. Ask me personally if you still don’t understand what I mean ok!

Here’s some information you can dig it up for Lucille.

Lucille’s Blog : http://zenlucille.blogspot.com/

Lucille’s Myspace : http://myspace.com/zenlucille

Final Hero – United Kids of Oi!

United Kids of Oi! has been in the scene since 2000 but I have only found them out 8 years after that… It’s the timing thingy I guess… 8 years ago the timing wasn’t right and 8 years ago I was in Form 5 still a naïve and innocent school gurl.. hahaha

Anyway, they are good and with 8 years of experience, this is the year they have go very very active… almost the year of glory I presume since I am a person who loves to assume most of the times.

But anyway, I like this band. It is a band with many outstanding attitudes. No.2 outstanding is a friendly skinhead vocalist, No. 1 outstanding is an insane bassist with a Mohawk followed by a clean-cut drummer, a cool and quiet lead guitarist and a simple and humble 2nd guitarist that didn’t bother to chase me away when I did my ‘aliciaks post’ few inches away next to his fingerboard during Kawan Tour XD

.:Insane Bassist:.

Here’s some information you can dig it up for United Kids Of Oi!

United Kids Of Oi! Myspace : http://myspace.com/unitedkidsofoi

If you are wondering when is Melbourne Shuffle’s performance this year, I would like to announce that I have happily give the slot to both Lucille and United Kids of Oi until the Melbourne Shufflers in Kuching learn how to appreciate others and unite by themselves. I have been so busy with the studio and healing of my ankle that I do not have time to put any stress to my brain to arrange everything. It just doesn’t work this way.

Maybe next year, when everything goes better with few buddies of mine who are off from exams and hectic life, we will proceed with the show once again.

PS : I curi gambar from Lucille's site coz they look very nice... hehehe

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.