Lost the NeEd of LiFe~~~

Will anyone believe if I say I only know how to use my computer but don’t know how to do Internet setup, usually blindly install softwares, never downloaded any movie besides few anime that my sis already saved the links?

I only know how to drive my car but don’t know how to open the front bonnet?


I seriously don’t know coz I believe that in life that’s what Family and Friends are for...


Now, my sis is in UNIMAS and my friends are either out of reach or not a computer person…. So yeah.. my internet strength is SUPERB but I just cannot browse to the internet and I don’t know if it’s my phone line or is it my computer coz my sis is not around to test it with her note book…. Called TM and they said everything has been resolved and TO CALL AGAIN if I still can’t go online…

Oi dizzy-eli! I demand you to come back and solve the problem by end of this week!

.:Or i curse you kiap your finger at my car door again.... Muahahaha:.

1 Voices:

eLisSa said...

hohoho...tunggu.. cubaan..