Abby's In Kuching =)

It's another reason to drink till you're upside down? Coz this chick comes to Kuching only for 1 night and leaving to Miri early tomorrow morning.... I also wanna work for airlines company!!!!!

I just came back from the drinking session and had fun making fun of my favourite classmate Crispin aka Chow Yun Fatt...

.:Group Photo Kelas 1J kek kek kek:.

.: Me & Crispin *he insisted toi be at the back so he looks thinner -.-*:.


.:The photographer & Crispin:.

.:Wasted my last glass and poured into the jug coz i know my limit:.

.:I guess some people got angry and trying to shoot me:.

Yes i had another blast but not as bad as last Friday.. just that i got a lot of important things to do tomorrow =_= hehehe me & Sherlee managed to watch some part of Speed Racer at Amphitheater while waiting for Abby to get ready and we actually ate there..... PS : I slept for like 30 minutes with the loud sound system coz i am really very very tired..

Good nite... XD

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

I was there round 10sth.. and watch half of speed racer too.. and another half of "get smart" then balik rumah.. don't know why so tired yesterday :(