Every Party tells a story. But Mine Tells Some~~~

The Rainforest World Music Festival this year, is not so bad although the groups performing last night were quite boring told u I can’t accept WORLD music dy… except for the last group that hit all the reggae songs which I had lotsa fun trying to skank in a muddy field with Mr Underground who was featured in my past blog post and it’s very nice of him to apologize in the comment box and in person. Some how masih tak boleh dimaafkan coz he lost my slipper that is packed beautifully in a black plastic bag which he safe-kept it... Not so safe after all eh..

.:Saipul:.

.:The Buried Legs:.

Lol… 1st thing I lost my slipper and we went to have project ‘Cari Harta Karun' in the mud after the event before we proceed to Damai Beach to chill out... kira tebus dosa la...… This is the best we can find.

2nd thing half way through while we were dancing in the middle of the crowd, came a guy whoever it is, well he’s quite cute =) only thing is we were emm.. about to Kungfu or Taichi or whatever it is in the muddy field… coz he’s showing some Kungfu Panda’s poses then… (i swear i didnt even touched him) suddenly I saw blood running down from his nose =__=’’’ Actually was laughing and laughing due to alcohol. The same way I laughed at Jenny Pisang Goreng when she’s topless… XD Hey man, I didn’t mean to laugh at you if you are reading this blog.. I was just on an Intoxicated Happy Mode.. Saipul was saying... Kedak Cerita Shin Chan.. hidung berdarah indah... lolx

.:He's the man:.

.:Bleeding nose rescue 'Sherlee thought I hit him by accident -________-''':.

3rd thing…

The toilet was full…

So I used the men’s toilet….

No big deal bah.. I owes do… LOL

Here’s some people I met at the Rainfest.


:These 2 tattooed men again……:.

.:Dominic my primary school classmate:.

.:Leslie… I was with Crispin but forget to take a photo with him:.

.:The Punk:.

.:Mr Dreadlock.. he has his for 3 yrs now…:.

.:Nolly:.

.:Ajiskeng @ d' beach -Firdaus's brother who is 80% alike-:.

.:Razi's brother.. sorry man i forgot ur name...i got STML:.

.:Arafan:.

.:Yusri:.

.:RDZ @ d' beach:.

.:Hafiyyy @ d' beach:.

.:John, Leslie’s colleague who never talked to me but he called my name... i guess everyone is a little bit tipsy.. lol:.

.:Rocking Joseph:.

And after that we went for supper at Home Cook Padungan before we all went home safely at 4.30am… I had a great time last nite and it would be so much better if it was a Rave instead of the cultural thing…Without Heineken to distract the people from falling asleep....

4 Voices:

Jerrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John Harding said...

i followed the trail marks you left in multiply..I didnt bring camera so i already curi-ed the gambar. thanks.

Aliciaks said...

pencuri! lolx

Anonymous said...

Wah.. so many photos !!!