BowLinG~~~

.:Ma Mushroomed & spiderwebed Equipment:.

Problem ler… My left ankle has no energy and it has this funny feeling everytime I walk a lot even though I am using a flip flop or barefooted… Promise Master Sifu Dad that I will rest from any dance activity that involves my leg for a month coz the 2nd repeated injury is just so cruel =(

Time to busy with gym and I am going to start a lame but expensive sport boring bowling with 2 old pals who used to be in Kuching High Bowling team many years ago. We met in Aarofitness and they straight away asked if I wanna play in the next League in their team =.= So confident in me eh???

It is indeed an honor.

It has been over 10 years I have left my bowling shoes and ball dusty in the store and they still have confident that I can have an average of 185-200 meh???? I would be lucky if I reach an average of 135… hahaha

The Legend will be back in the track again I hope :P

PS : Rose! If you are reading this.. wanna make a comeback together???

2 Voices:

a R a i said...

erkkk? what r the odds..
u play bowling too?
seems that we hav much in comment after all.. lolz
my bowling ball n shoes are also stored in my store-room! n its full of dust n webs too..!
haha lolz..

Aliciaks said...

hahaha... never mentioned it coz it's the PAST i guess.. and it's lame too.. LOLX plus i don think i can play well now -_________-'''