Charity Walkathon 2008~~

Quick Chat : My throat is fine now.. after eating 2 course of antibiotic and sleeping without aircond after my sis leaves to UNIMAS.. *jump in joy* lolz.. joking..
.................................................................................

I have been busy… Even can’t think of anything to blog about. But I cannot let my friends keep coming to my blog and see the picture of me standing with my hands with a big arse.. hahaha

This coming 20th July, 10.00am... Hilton Kuching’s Charity Walkathon for the 2nd year will be slightly longer and few SO CALLED well-known groups will be performing during the awaiting for the prize giving either at the Hilton Kuching Garden and if raining, we will switch to Ballroom.


.:The Route:.

Some photos from last year....
.:The Flinstones Family & Terrorists?:.
.:Ghost crossing:.
.:The return of Zedi "I am your father":.
.:Super Mario's Sisters:.

Everyone is invited to come and see the performance besides laughing at the people with funny funny costume walking around town!




5 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're recovering :)

Wah.. Walkathon ah? Cannot jog one ah? Hehehehe... Will definitely go if there's nothing going on on that day :)

Aliciaks said...

come la.. this time i'll take ur photos instead! photographer at work ma... T_T

Cannot participate this year coz i'm one of the commitee organizing it eh.. but u'll see me on stage ^ ^

Anonymous said...

so cool. open to public too ha?

tat mario sistas looks like u.. is it you? hhehe noticed the glowy pants

Aliciaks said...

Guys if you wanna participate, let me know (email me or contact at 0168667998).. i can arrange before it's too late!!! Last year Tribezone joined the crowd with phatz ^.^

Come in your japanese school gurl cosplay costume ei.. kawai~~~ but if possible do some donation la... I got the donation card... hehehe

Aliciaks said...

oh ya

ahlost - ya cannot run

sharon - that mario sistas were me & Elissa