GyM -AAROfitNess- Helps! =)

I can feel the moves now.. as in my hands, arms and legs are firmer and ready to do whatever it is called... Well actually 20% is guts.. You got to have balls in order to start doing things that you think that is off your limit...

Anyway, after the gym sessions I had at Aarofitness, i think it improves my strength a lot. And the price is reasonable.. Helping Aaron my secondary school classmate to re-promote his place again.. hehehe.. Lai Lai Lai... get healthy and firm up your body =)

..:Before Gym -Padang Merdeka- (25 May 08):.


.:After Gym -Pustaka- (Today):.


Oh ya.. even though my cough stopped but my sore throat has now evolved to Ulser all over my throat.... T_T

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

where's the gym? how much is it?

Aliciaks said...

the gym is at Jln Laksamana Cheng Ho above Colors.

For ladies is RM88 life membership and RM50 every month.. you can go everyday. For men, RM60 every month.

Go la.. lolz