Gloomy day~~~

Today I paid the last respect to my 1st boss in Hilton Kuching. It is still fresh in my mind of how I had my very 1st interview by Mr Lim. He always looked very serious but he has a kind heart. Throughout my time in the Engineering Department, he has never scolded me not even once and had put lots of trust in me. When I left Engineering, there was once we sat down for a small chat… That was the only time I have ever heard him complimenting me honestly. He told me.. “You had confident when I interviewed you… That’s why I straight away asked you to come to work” and as usual it feels good being complimented but the word stayed in my heart since then.

The fact that I will never be able to see his serious face again is just unbelievable. We were just talking to each other in a party when he invited Doreen to dance and I was laughing like crazy… Seeing him dressing as a Chinese Lady in cheongsam doing the fan dance cheering everybody… It is just too quick. The sudden departure of Mr Lim leaves a very big impact in a lot of us.

In the loving memory of Mr Lim… Thank you for all the things you’ve thought me...



16 May 1958 - 09 June 2008

0 Voices: