GyM -AAROfitNess-

The name of this gym is cleverly thought of by my secondary school classmate Aaron... Yes he finally owned some side business which some other people consider as main career... Anyway, no need to talk so much about him and his gym coz later his nose will bloated and I will die die ask for discount.

As I said i need to work on my strength which is totally disappointing myself. I signed up as a member at Aaron's gym today with Sherlee (good to have my partner in crime back) for RM88 (Life Membership) and RM50 monthly fee for the use of the gym and for men, it is RM60 per month. The best thing is, it's not far from my house... right on top of The Color opposite Sheng Fa Thang at Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho.

It's value for money as the gym has very good equipment if you are not looking for sauna or spa. Here goes some photos of the inner part of Aarofitness...

.:Sherlee on trackmill:.


.:left view:.


.:Weight lifting section:.

All photos are taken late after everyone left... hehehe coz we don't wanna take men with Neng Neng Big Big eh...

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

*LOL* Men with neng neng big big .. Hehehehe..

Aliciaks said...

wanan join us? get healthy gurl!