Tighten Ma Locks~~~

I told everyone that dreadlocks ain't just a messy hair like Street's Mentally Ill people. It is a BIG decision with BIG responsible towards your own hair.

Been almost a month i dreaded ma own hair and have no time to tighten it. Was suppose to go Lim Teh with Supersoon but due to some unforeseen circumstances, i have to postpone it without informing him in advance.... Sorry la kawan... LOL So I decided to tighten my locks and managed to finish front part... here goes.




.:Before I tighten it:.

.:After I:.

.:After II:.



.:This is a very useful tutorial of how you tighten your dread locks:.

And there are a lot more useful videos in YouTube... I won't be able to dread ma own hair if not because of YouTube. But if anyone from Kuching want to get their hair dreaded.. I can offer that service at RM100-RM150 per head. XP natural dreads without chemical and free advices!


6 Voices:

Anonymous said...

why'd you choose to dreadlock your hair? is it easier maintenance?

Aliciaks said...

it's not because it is easier maintenance. The maintenance for dreadlocks is actually quite high coz u have to keep it clean and away from the MOLD an FLEE or else you would have to shave it. The best part about dreadlocks however, is that you do not have to buy a comb anymore and not worry about your hair getting messy in the morning.

The reason i get a dreadlock is that i fell in love with the hair since i was a kid and that dread lock is something that need passion.. it doesn't take a day or two to get your dread locks mature.. it might take a year or two to get it fully locked.

Cheers

Brian cKc said...

loved the hair =D

Aliciaks said...

tks CkC.. next time if you plan to get ur hair locked... I can do it for free.. provided u chia me eat cha kueh for 10 weekends! hehehe

Anonymous said...

I want that kind of hair since I was a kid too. But don't dare to try lar. Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.