Month 2 - Friday D' 13th

Today is exactly 2nd months and now I am able to do more and more stuff and still learning... The only major problem I have is I am not good in Up rocking.... cannot hit the beat... but what the hell. Basic is still the most important stuff and I am enjoying learning all the basic before I start with any of my personal up rocking set and whatever good things that will happen.


.:One hand stand & Head Stand:.

.:Balancing ma Turtle Freeze:.


.:CkC with his whatever it is called:.


We started BBoying together and i am still stuck with Frog Stand till now... can't even carry the other feet off...(i think coz he's light and i'm heavy... obviously....) So, am starting my gym session next week at Aarofitness ^ ^ if i can't be thinner... my hands need to work harder.

Anyway, i look forward for more but 1st have to wait till my ankle heal properly... coz OUCH I superstitiously sprained my ankle on Friday the 13th when doing a one hand stand am not even a Christian.

.:Thanks to Master Ng.. my paramedic dad.. FIX IT!:.


2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Ouch ~~ Recover soon k.. Can't wait to see more pics :)

Aliciaks said...

thanks rose ^.^ pray for me liaw...