My KaMpUng~~

I love to go to the old Jagoi Pinomu village although most of our relatives are staying at Duyoh now due to the electricity and water supply is at more convenient. It is because the old village gives me the nostalgic feeling of my childhood weekend outing and visiting my late sumuk (grandma) whenever we feel like swimming in the river. Back then, the small river about 1 minutes walk from from the village is the only attraction of why we went when we were kids but it’s now too shallow to dip in due to the village home is now using pipe water connected from the river.

Well it’s sad that they will actually move to a new home few seconds walk away from the old home and convert the old home into a storage room… This is the last year I will step into the old house I guess.


Here’s some photos for all =)

.:Family trip... we used to walk from the roadside but now is excessable by car to the house (am d 3rd from front):.

.:Dip in the river (2nd from right):.

.:7 of us with late Sumuk (2nd from d left):.

.:A year or two before late Sumuk passed away... our outing stopped since then coz dad says no reason to go anymore:.


Anyway, the last trip few days ago was quite funny actually... I get to play with the piglets! Never really touched a real piglet before till then.. Hehehe

.:Dad's old motorbike.. nostalgic:.

.:Me and nephew (i think his tummy got lotsa air):.

.:Me and the piglet! It laid down like a pampered dog when i pat on it's head:.

.:video of few idiots 1st time saw piglets:.




0 Voices: