SicK Baby~~~

Since i went to the Charity Band Competition... my throat is giving me alot of problemtos... i shouted like nobody's business to almost every band.. felt like poggoing CkC when Dyerbreed and Visualize hit the harder beats. But the boring crowds are just too still I must say.. so have to just shout and sing along all the songs that Sherlee & I know.. XD



.:The winners champion was SwingHabitz:.

.:The hardcore local scene supporters:.

Anyway, after the Competition... I started to have bad news and bad news and more bad news... My sickness has gone worst... I asked to come home early for a rest today. It's also because i was playing firemen early morning yesterday after my mum forgot to off the fire in the kitchen... Almost been a 'Smoked Human' and this morning was my sis didn't OFF the AC causing me coughing till i woke up at 4am in the morning...

The bad news are non-related to my personal matter but more of like at work and the set up of a new place for Tribezone and friends... My career seems to be crazy right now if I sit down and think about it. It's the trauma of all the sudden changes and etc etc etc... I love what i am doing now but it's just not going to be the same anymore.

If i chose not to think about it, i feel like walking without soul... I can't just let go of everything and follow my heart and think only about myself... teruknyeee hidup aku ni...

But i believe in miracle

the sun will shine again... but 1st i must get well



5 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Recover soon ok :)

Aliciaks said...

thaks Ah Lost.. u're the best :)

Anonymous said...

[aliciaks]
You're welcome.. Hope you're feeling better today.. and I've just click on your ads and will click them every now and then when I come here :D

Anonymous said...

eh .. din see u one?

Aliciaks said...

Pazuzu : when i walked in i saw u snapping photos and u saw me but i guss u didnt recognize =P and i pai seh ma.. haha