Star Movie Carnival 2008~~~


It's going be the same old days.... With some people who left and some people who came... Watching Simpson under the rain was the best movie day ever... I can't ask the time to come back once again but I can keep the beautiful memories in me and one day, i will smile to myself or even have a good laugh when the day I talk about that day with the squatting companions under the tent. Sweet~~~

It's time for another movie carnival again. I just have a feeling that it is going to be so much better this year.
Tribezone will still be entertaining the movie goers and as usual I have tickets to push at only RM4 per night... hehehe.. so if anyone who wishes to see the movie or see us performing, don't be hesitate to email me at aliciakcng@hotmail.com or sms me at 016 8667998


Cheers!

Also not forgetting... last year, i sang at the movie carnival! *Click*

0 Voices: