She's BacK from the MAinland of China!

Finally...... after 5 months of wondering when will she comes back coz I asked her in February and she told me she will be in China for 2 months before she comes to Kuching again, now.... she finally is here and based in Jalan Song Food Court. hehehe it's the chinese "Siao Lung Pao" lady which we jokingly named her as "Siao Lung Nu" without her knowing it.. hehehe coz sometimes she wears blink blink blouse as if she's going clubbing or sing in a Nighclub after the stall operation... I saw her at Jalan Song last nite and without hesitation shouted for my sis to SEE WHO'S BACK!

.:She's the one =):.

Why? Coz her chinese pao is like HEAVEN also reminded me of the Mongolian Lamb Pooza except for it is PORK... For anyone that doesn't know the power of the Siao Lung Pao yet, do go and try and get addicted like me =.=''' anyway, it is NON-Halal.. XD

.:The mouth watering Siao Lung Pao... it is so juicy that it pops out when you bite it (RM4 for 6 pcs):.

Secondly today is the 3-Legged Fancy Dress Charity Walkathon and am very glad that RDZ, Soul Higher and God-Soul came and performed as promised =) and also.. Finally it is over! I do not have any fancy dress to fancy about this year but I do made my name fancier i guess.. hehehe


.:In the office before the event starts.... lol:.

0 Voices: