I Miss You - United Kids oF Oi

Since I am almost half a Jamaican *perasan mar*, I should start listening to HAPPY TUNE songs.. but i'll skip the raggae dance coz it's almost gay-like.. However, skanking is very much acceptable.. hehehe

This is the song that I am currently listening by our own Kuchingnites group called..
United Kids Of Oi which Jenny refuses to listen. So I take the opportunity to leave her no choice now but to listen.. hehehe the vocalist doesnt sound very clear in the demo but i've listen to them live. Much much better. :)

i miss u - united kids of oi


I MISS YOU
when was the first time that we met?
the question is always in my head...
owh i just can't remember the day...
but i know that u look great...
can't believe...where i have been??
i fell beside the recycle bin...
i don't know what have got into me...
i'm well-hypnotized when u smile at me...
dreamin' of u're here with me and having fun...
u will be my trinity and i'll be the one...
now i'm alone...where are u now??
i miss u...
i don't know...what should i do?
i know i should tell the truth...
but i'm not good enough for u...
i miss u...
i don't know what are u gonna say...
if u refuse then i will stay...
but if it yes...then i will meet u there...
u know that life's a fairytale...
just wanna be happy and not to fail...
i want u to know buti'm scared to tell..
about u n me,ain't nobody else...
to be with u just like a dream..
so, i made this song then i can sing...
melody n chords are simple things...
maybe the words could make u think...


Coming up next i will show you how gay is Raggae dance.... Ehemm.. no offence but it is to me but might not to you.


2 Voices:

disharmonic movement said...

we miss u too...wakakaka

Aliciaks said...

hahaha of course! XP