I wanna Rave Hard~~

Logged in to my facebook today and linked to Gracie's Global Gathering’s invitation poked my heart and soul again.. Wah logged on direct to MAS and Air Asia’s website and contacted her to ask for which flight she has bought… Thoughts of not gna think so much and long anymore as I have missed Tiesto’s Freedom Tour in May… I cannot bear to loose another one again…

Mana tahu she told me she also have not bought the ticket coz the official announcement is not out yet and she is afraid of changes that will be a problem later. And so, I closed the airline’s window and continue to browse through Gracie’s Raving Photos…

And I saw a once upon a time in Speedzone KL’s group photo that makes me even hungrier about partying hard…

.:Lebid, ApekWhuuT, You Know Who, Celt, Nas:.

Kanina when will I be able to make it happen in Kuching??? Even Miri have great parties and Kuching… Disappointing crowds who only support scene by words not by buying the tickets and be there to appreciate it LIVE… Anyone interest to do something BIG, do contact me. I'm IN whatever it is that has got to do with bringing the DJing scene into KUCHING CITY.

1 person CAN change the world… I hope…

0 Voices: