Singletrackmind - Beach Party~~~



I had a blast last night. For all the raves i missed, i finally get to release some tensions from Singletrackmind and friends' gig. The hype started when Evenstarr started with a raggae song... That really turned me ON. Drove all the way from Kuching to Damai with Jenny Pisang Goreng Supersoon since I had 2 free tickets from someone I know. The actual fact is, I really don't know anything about this event until my friend told me she got tickets for me that I might be interested coz i didn't log on to my multiply or facebook for quite a long time and there isn't any invitation to event sent to me too. If not, i might have bought the ticket myself already... =P

Alright, If you guys don’t know who
SingleTrackMind is, his name is Alex and he's from Kuching and have a great passion for music or at least that’s what I’ve seen from checking out his site and blogs when I did some PR thingy for a friend in KL. I love his song from last album Seventeen.

The Crowd last night? Even though tomorrow is a working day~~ Pure disappointment AGAIN... come on Kuching, if you guys don't support, who will? Everytime you guys says SUPPORT THE LOCAL SCENE! but by saying it and no action taken... It actually made the local scene worst... You can't just wait for Telco company to come in with Free Concerts and Parties than you guys are present... It's just pure cheapskate.. even more cheapskate than me buying 2nd hand shirt from the bundle shop! I still seriously think that if everyone would have stand in front from beginning, the musician will be more energetic from all the support instead of feeling like singing to the empty floor….


.:10.00pm – The crowd hor, stand far far away:.


.:10.45pm – Everyone is sitting.. so who’s standing?:.

.:11.30pm – Late.. but better than not being there:.

Today is the Rainforest World Music Festival and there's going to be all the WORLD music which i really cannot accept people squeezing like sardin in a can dancing to it. hehehe.. Anyway, i met familiar faces and really had a great time last nite and here’s some photos….




.:Photo I secretly took at COMA it’s the mystic knot in a fire ball tattoo:.

.:Photo I took last night with permission:.



.:Me & the tattoo guy -He's really punk and I don't have my tongue piercing =P-:.


.:Supersoon & another Tattoo guy:.


.:SingleTrackMind in action:.



.:Supersoon and the Guitarist (it’s very very close alright) hahaha:.


.:Me & Gary the MC:.

.:In front of the stage baby… nearer to Evenstarr:.

.:In front of the stage baby… next to SingleTrackMind… lolz:.


Now, it really makes me wanna go to Rainforest Music Festival but it's like RM90 per ticket for WORLD music which i don't even know how to feel the beat... and the event is already very very successful with or without us there... Will still think about it but for the coming Sunday's Kawan'08 Tour, i will not miss it for sure.


Kawan Tour anyone? If you don't mind all the Punks, Rockers and Skinned Head to be around....

3 Voices:

Xanda Xerox said...

Thx for being there Alicia.

Aliciaks said...

i had a great time =)

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming alicia ... it felt great watching u skank with us.