Kuching Festival's Show 08

The show at Kuching Festival is finally over and everyone is happy as usual. For the past few days, I have controlled myself not to blog so everyone can see my last post and buy me Taiwan Sausage.. some how it doesn't work well coz no one offered.. So stingy.. hehehe

Last Saturday, I went to Boulevard on the 1st day the outdoor children’s water park opened and met these clowns… I hate clowns!

.:Chasing the clowns away:.

.:Buehehehe:.

.:Live band jamming at the other end by nobodyelse:.

Sunday.. I kinda lost my memory.. All i know is I got home pretty happy and safe with sufficient alcohol level, showered and had a good night sleep after that before a busy Monday arrived.

Yesterday, besides busy with the arrival and checking out of Sultan Brunei, comes the gig at Kuching Festival. 3 Bands performed. In this show, nothing much I can say besides 2 thumbs up and salute for everyone's contribution to make it a success although the crowd was not as much as last year's dance show. However, it is a bit or more to send out messages that these bands exist actively in Kuching and rock still. Well, besides the next day is a working Tuesday man..

.:1st United Kids of Oi:.

.:2nd Minority Elf-1st runner up in the recent St Joseph’s battle of the band:.

.:3rd Lucille with the 'Aliciaks Backstage Pose'– Thanks guys for playing few more extra songs buying time.. appreciate it:.

.:Penonton from Tribezone and Kenyalang Stall Pisang Goreng No.28… XD:.

0 Voices: