Quick Journey~~~

The journey to Batang Ai is longggggg (4-5 hours) as usual but i love the destination. It's calm and away from all the hectic city life. You will spot squirrel running around the coridor, jumping from tree to tree and birds chipping happily. But a 2 days 1 night trip is actually not even enough to visit interesting places such as the traditional longhouses, the 2 waterfalls and Batang Ai National Park. I only managed to join the 25minutes Canopy Walk that i have done it before for more than 4 times? However, since people ask me to go... go la.. consider is as a short break away from work hehehe. Here's some photo story of the journey.


.:Beer is always somewhere nearby coz I don't drink dirty water:.


.:Ended up starring at it when it's so boring and i can't sleep:.

.:The Ruai of the longhouse I stayed in:.

.:Breath taking view in the morning from my block early in the morning:.

.:Found out that rose apple is just a hand pick away:.

.:I need more so asked help from the local people:.

Now I'm already in Kuching and i ate so much at Kuching Festival just now until I can feel that my stomach is about to explode anytime if i don't stop.....


0 Voices: