Present

Yesterday was history, today is a gift.. that's why it's called Present. However, tomorrow is a mystery coz we never know what's going to happen. I feel like Master Wu Guai

I bought a farewell gift for my boss as this is the last day i will see her at work and on Monday, it's the beginning of a new era. It's sad to say goodbye but for a better opportunity to achieve her dreams, I shall wish her all the best.


.:Farewell is the end of an old journey but a start of a new route to a better future:.

And so, I shall be happy and buy myself a gift too....

Since I have had my 2 injuries wearing the same trusted Playboy shoes which i have finally lost hope on, i decided to buy an appropriate shoe just for Bboying and make it my 1st bboying shoe and proud of what it will achieve =)


.:Ma new Baby:.

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

How much is your new babe?

Aliciaks said...

229 lor but i love it alot.. XD