Fuck I Miss Bali~~~


.:Apache the Reggae Club in Kuta, Bali:.

I think I really need a break. This morning, someone sent me a link to this song called Welcome to My Paradise by Steven and The Coconut Treez.. The artist name is hilarious, but the song is great and you are most probably listening to the song right now. hahaha... the video clip with all the Dreadlock families in Bali really made me miss Bali =( damn Air Asia for canceling Kuching ---> Bali route!!!!!!!

.:How Bali's life is like... most relaxing moment:.

The original video clip reminded me of Apache. The whole song leads me to the memory of Bali where I got my cute tattooes on the back of my right arm. The place where I got the inspiration to dread my hair, where I felt like home, where I should belong. A paradise for happy reggae people…

.:My New Tattoes.. that was in 2006 okaysss:.

My body is here in Kuching since September 2006 but I left my soul in Legian Beach still sitting on the sun bed while eating my 2500rupiah nasi bungkus with a nice chilled mineral water enjoying the morning breeze and the sound of the waves. Where sexy and strong Australian men walking passed through my feet holding surfboard and Noorah annoyingly talking non-stop in Japanese as if I understand 100%.

.:Nasi Bungkus on the beach:.


.:How can i left out Arak Bali:.



The videoclip link i received was this....


.:Original Video Clip:.

The video clip promoting Bali i found...

.:That's when i started to miss Bali REAL BAD:.

0 Voices: