Aiya....

Over these few days I have been busy with moon cakes… my goodness! This year I am going to eat all the moon cakes offered, bought and stolen. Please don’t even think about sharing it with me. In this case there’s only TAKE and no GIVE.

On busy days like this, I managed to sneaked into face book and joined a fan’s club called Sayang You Can Dance ( Fans Club )… actually the main reason I joined is because I will be in the movie myself ma… I am a celebrity of my own world and proud to be able to bring
Tribezone to Malaysia’s cinema. It’s not some News or breakfast show I am talking about. It’s a movie that will run many times, everyday over a month in cinema. =)

It’s just a small part that I don’t think will be more than 1 minute but it is really something to all of us that’s been involved in it. A simple little thing called satisfaction. The movie will be out in November 2008.. Can't wait.



If you also want to be in the fan club like me... hahaha, *click*

.:The Poster:.

.:The pelakon-pelakon tambahan.... lolz:.

AHEMMM


By the way, today is the beginning of the Hungry Ghost month that will be on-going until 30th August. So guys, be extra careful and show your respect to the souls-on-vacation. Meaning, the superstitious me will be in the temple after work today. No matter how busy also have to make some space for it.

0 Voices: