I Got a GiFt fRom Hong Kong~~

Thanks to Nelso for the wonderful T shirt he got me! It is very thoughtful of you! I love it very much!

Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you | Thank you
|Thank you |

.:I Heart Hong Kong:.

Why I never buy Kuching's own I Love Kuching punya T-Shirt?

1) Nobody buy for me

2) Lazy to contact here and there

3) Kuching is where i was born and i am already stuck in Kuching and never migrate to Bali for good or work at overseas. Ain't it already showed how much I love Kuching the way I don't want to miss the beautiful city???

But... if anyone wanna buy for me as an early birthday or Christmas or just a sincere friendship aka help aka favor aka just feel like it appreciation gift, I will still accept with an open heart happily... HAHAHA
. What I am trying to say is.. it isn't priority in my shopping list.

0 Voices: