Will Power

The secret of life is your will power and how you focus on things that you believe. My will power tells me that I Miss Bali so much that I have to live there or at least visit for another 10 times in this life.

Bali I'll be home next year!

.:The itinerary from KL - Bali - KL:.


If there's anyone planning to join this trip, please do not hesitate to nudge, email or call me. The trip is going to be simple. Free and easy with a driver and a car to go around anyplace we want to go. Getting a lousy surfing class, visit the cool ancient mother temple with the air like Genting Highland (my aim is to join the prayer for experience this time), visit Apache the Reggae Club, Bounty the Trance Club, Beach bum, visit the saloon to beautify my dread lock, massage and more massages, and maybe get myself another tattoo at Buddha Face. For the account, we eat at roadside hawker stalls without getting food poisoning (touch wood). Purely travel as back packers and good for people on budget. It's the same old me & Sherlee that will be raving in Bali.

So can't wait to go Bali next year!

Who knows, maybe I can meet up with Steven and Coconut Treez... hahaha


0 Voices: