Celcom Blackberry Night @ Boulevard

From the title, it is clear what is it all about. I ain't going to mention anything about Blackberry because almost everyone who is able to log into the internet and read this blog of mine already know what a Blackberry is... and for some people that knows what it is but never keen to find out more, you can start checking it out coz if everyone in town knows about it and you don't.... it's embarrassing isn't it? who knows you might like the offers and get yourself one =) For more info, *click*

Ok I've done my part to blog about Blackberry... now get back to my grandmother story.

The title and the 1st paragraph above are dedicated to Celcom for supporting the local music scene and actually I was there to support United Kids of Oi and their new vocalist and their new cover song by Dropkick Murphys 'Forever' 'where is my slipper i wonder'. They did well as usual but the only thing I was surprise was because they sang I'm Yours for the 1st song. Not shocked because it's unusual, but it's because I've just changed my blog's music to the same song since Sat night and was repeating the song when me & Sherlee was painting the studio in the afternoon. It's actually a pleasent suprise coz i love that Acoustic, Reggae song!

.:Been Playing the same song whole day in the studio:.

.:United Kids of Oi with the new girl =):.

.:Ukee busy taking photo for ilovekuching.com he's been very hardwoking these days:.

.:Blue Night Fellas:.

.:Ejal la tok aka Mr Calvin Klein taking video of Lucille:.

.:Sherlee testing the Blackberry:.

Apart from that, i didn't know that last night was also a Blogger's meetup night at th
e same venue for same event. For the record, I am not in the Kuching Blogger community coz no one invited me and I like to blog as individual.. the way it is right now. As i don't seek for popularity of this blog, there's no need to promote my blog kan?

No wonder Silas from Evenstarr was talking about my blog and Nitendo Wii when he was casually asking for me & Sherlee to join the Nitendo Wii bowling... ehem... ya TALKING ABOUT MY BLOG... Saypul went laughing hysterically dunno why as usual but he is also one of this blog's proud reader =)... hahaha and I went =_______=''' and O____o'''. Why in the world would he suddenly talk about my blog? Entah sudah famous kah blog ini until few musicians are following the updates.... Check-check it's because of the meetup la.... Chey.... we didn't even know anything about blogger's meet up until they announced it later on the stage.


Anyway, it feels great to know that there are people reading my overly self praising blog and it's my 2nd time messing with Nitendo Wii after Suzi Che and her family went back to the US along with it 2 years ago??? I managed to hit 178points right behind the winner which hit 231points or something and he walked away with an Ipod Shuffle... damn! I don't know why I always got 2nd or 3rd in any competition.. Maybe being a champion is hard to maintain? But anyway, I've won myself a 2Gb Sony Walkman before from tHe Spring's lucky draw so I am not suppose to be that greedy.. joined the little bowling competition to show support right???... *click* for the story


.:Me bowling seriously... =_=''' :.


Oh ya, STM was on show too. I love STM. but Sherlee was so hungry and pushed me into Sushi King.. we had a quick meal and by the time went back to the stage, they have thanked the audience... T_T I missed the whole show.... and the 2nd show i missed was Evenstarr because Sherlee had to go by 11.00pm... I wonder if they played the same reggae song they played in Damai last month =/

Oh well... since everything was so unplanned coz for all we know, UKOI was having a show, no one is to be blamed. Everything was played by ear.

Cheers!


4 Voices:

ejal la tok said...

calvin klein ka?? hmmm..polo black actually..oh yah..what was ur point main bowling ya? i got 156 jak..kakaka..lame..!

Aliciaks said...

Polo and Calvin Klein got this similiar smell but Polo has this lighter rossy smell.. U spray half bottle kah? lolx

u didnt pay attention i guess. busy with video shooting. XD

ejal la tok said...

didnt pay any attention to what?

did spray half bottle..quarter only..kakakakka

Aliciaks said...

to ur bowling game la... if not u might hit perfect game eh? haha