God LoVes Me Still or is It hIs syMpathy?

I got a call from tHe Spring yesterday at 4.00pm. Wondering what the hell are they looking for me? Maybe want to offer me as their Public Relations Manager? Too bad I think wrong….



It’s something got to do with this…
l
l
V

.:Me & Nelson busy filling the lucky draw form *kiasu mar*:.


Yeah I won TWO prizes out of the FIVE entries I dumped in the lucky draw boxes filled with thousand of entries. Every purchase of RM100 accumulated in a day, you are entitled to fill in the lucky draw. So I just dumped in everything without much thought and yeah I am one of the lucky winners.



Ain’t I super-duper-taihen-zenzen-uneng lucky?
*
*
And IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! …. So I assume it’s my birthday gifts from tHe Spring.
*
*
And so I decided to go and grab my prizes today which is a



.:Sony 2gb lipstick size MP3 player:.


.:Which looks really nice and have many colors *i luv this photo*:.


.:And I won a *Pink* for the Sexy Me:.


&


A Food Processor *I gave it to my godma coz all the entries are from her shopping receipts ;-)*

Even though I would prefer a laptop or a digital camera… but even winning 1 prize is not easy... so I don’t have anything to complaint. Emm… if you want to learn the trick from me who won 2 prizes ladies and gentlemen… *cough* instead of folding your slips like this

.:Half – The Simple Way:.


Or this

.:Quarter – The Over Complicated Way:.

Fold it like this…

.:The Aliciaks way *wink*:.

When there’s a lot of angles.. It’s easier to be caught by the drawer. Muahahaha *Evil laugh*
*Thumbs Up* Bravo Alicia… Bravo…

Angela told me it’s a good start for 2008 coz I am so lucky… but for me it’s just a pay back for all my suffering in January. I have been feeling sad and angry but now I am happy and lucky…

Sometimes, I wonder if god really loves me or is it his sympathy
and if GOD IS A GIRL... then she's a bitch :P

2 Voices:

Arth Akal said...

A Sony MP3 player???!!!

WOW!!! nice!!!

Miss G said...

OMG... Lucky u!!!! 2GB some more!! I never even won a lucky draw b4... Never have this kinda luck... :P