tHe Spring


.:Me, Bubble Gummers and Brian errr.... Opps... Nelson:.

The 1st time I went is on the Opening day on 10th January 2008 with my godma, Nelson and Brian. Window shopping and eating and all. No doubt I am also one of the people squeezing in the crowd, I am actually very proud of Kuching’s improvement on the building of giant shopping complex. Except on one thing….


On the 1st day, the water fountain was like this….


.:Taken from Gladiez's blog due to my cameraless situation:.


Since yesterday, it stopped operation due to this….


.:Coins threw by the ppl:.

Kuching is full of people wishing to strike Toto & 4D… =.=’’’

Anyway, today I went to tHe Spring again (for the 3rd time since opening… lolz) with my godma, Nelson and her little granddaughter Diana. Walked whole morning and went to lunch at Kenny Rogers. We only went home after supporting Cript Ballas’s performance. This time is a little different coz it’s Haong Hang & Jeffrey’s 1st performance after they volunteerily joined Cript Ballas.

.:Haong Hang & Jeffrey:.

We had a great time with you guys and all the best in the future endeavor ;-)

0 Voices: