GoOd MoArning AliCia~~~


.:Living in a fantasy Island for a year is enough. Time to wake up:.

Sherlee called me from KL

Paul messaged me from Phuket *We would be drinking till we drop if I'm in Phuket right now!*

Ellen triggers me with a short message, which reminded me of what I usually tell everyone around me. It’s easy to be said than done though…

Angela is so angry that she would have punch him if she sees him again

Brian told me…. You better don’t think so much la… or else everyone around you suffers along with you =.=’’’ what a great word of comfort

I think I am getting slightly better after many days of miserably walking without soul. I realized that no matter how hard I tried, it’s not going to be the same again. Life is never a fair game. I am just going through the process of living in this small world.

Thanks to everyone that care…

0 Voices: