Education has no Boundary

.:1st of all, i am not that thin and i'm asian... 2nd of all, I'm not gna do turntable yet.. jst image for display. XP:.

So I am starting my online studies on Youtube and some other random sites for the guide to Djing for dummies which is very very helpful. By next week, I get to learn on the real equipment. I am talking about Pioneer CDJ 1000 MKII and Pioner DJM 600 wuhoo!

The person I know will only teach me the basic beat matching and cross fade (I presume) because the high tech equipment has already been there but no one knows how to fully utilize it… Going to mess around with the EQ, loop, cues and some other basic effects.

Where’s the class? …. Of course la Confidential…. Ask me personally when you see me will create better environment and improve your communication skill isn’t it?

A friend asked me why learning so many things at 1 time ah? The answer is Aliciaks’s Theory formula as shown.

Complex Formula

Musician produced music -> Djs mixing the music -> people enjoy the music and dance = The scene

Simple Formula
Music + Dance = The Scene

the scene created more music and more dances! It comes in a circle...I named it,
The Circle of Scene


What I’ve learnt were all connected somewhere. Even if they are not for shufflers or dancers, as long as people that has anything got to do with music, I’m fully involved in helping be it for pleasure, passion or just mainly side income to fill my petrol.. hahaha. I’m not really that fussy ya know.

I always wanted to bring up more quality Djs in Kuching. So many interested people but no descent equipment is just so sad. No wonder people go overseas. Anyway, I would love to take the initiative to learn first handed before I start talking as if I am a professional making myself looking like an idiotic poser. Huehuehuehuehue

0 Voices: