LAst MoNgoLians in Kuching LeAve tOday~~

Quote of the day : I saw this quote under one of my msn contact.. it made me smile for many days now... if not mistaken it's 3 days in a row. it says "She said I never want to see you ever again, so i poked her in the eyes"
..........................................................................................................................................................................

This morning, I opened my eyes at 6am just to see my friends leave. I really cannot imagine their stay under the same roof on the same bed squeezing my personal space for the past 1 and a half-month has come to an end in split second. I actually enjoyed their existent on a lonely time like this. They ch
eered me up a lot especially Odno with our girls talk. My parent were also at joy when Odno & Bars were here because it has been a long time since we have a 9 years old in da house.

As people always say, EVERY MEETING ENDS WITH AN END. I guess this is the end of the Mongolian history in Kuching for now… The first three Mongolian I met was Shinee, Ganzo and Tuvshuu back in end of 2005 where Shinee jumped into the car and started to quarrel with Johnny over who are the best dancers in Grappa and challenged to battle the week after that. =.=’’’

In these years knowing them, I learnt a lot about their culture, learn basic of their language and almost the only few person that understand their different intonation English. Meeting them is not a bad or good thing. It’s just some routine god has arranged for my journey. It’s fate.

Photos taken right before Odno & Bars leaves. I love you guys!


.:Bars Enjoying his LAST SUPPER in Kuching:.

.:Bars with his favourite Wantan Soup.... he still got space in his tummy!:

.:Master Ng, mum, Odno, Bars & the dogs (William-black) & (Iwan-White):.

.:This is up to where i can send them:.

Anyway, People come, people go… Sherlee is coming back middle of May. =)

And yes… I obviously hate to be alone. Without soul mates, I am like a fish without water.


2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cool
you should watch at this cool emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/7x2s6l

Anonymous said...

[color=#ffc64a]Hello guys! I'm about going on holiday to Asia. I would like some info on[/color] [url=http://pattayathailandhotels.info]Pattaya[/url] [color=#ffc64a]in[/color] [url=http://pattayathailandhotels.info]Thailand[/url][color=#ffc64a]. It's a good place to go with family or I should choose another place? Thank You :-)[/color]