RainboW~~~


On the way back from work today, we saw a big nice rainbow after a heavy rain. While i was busy taking this photo just to post in my blog of this nice big rainbow... My dad spoiled my admiration by saying ' Rainbow represents the Homo' =.='''

I do not have personal sexism against homo but the sudden information from him just distracted me from taking more photographs. Instead I can't wait to reach home and google it coz i just can't believe my dad is more advance than me.



Finally, found the information of Gay Pride in Wikipedia... Trust me.. I didn't edit it =P


.:Means Peace in Italian:.

And for your information, I've been listening to 'Happy Is Voor Homo' mixed by Europe's no.1 hardcore DJ (Neophyte) since March and like it very much too... Told everyone I listen to Hardcore but they though i'm just lying because I don't want to send them any hardstyle song... here goes lah!






2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

moi,
I just mention to Uncle Dean about your dad's comment on rainbow and we were both cracking wiht laugther as we can just imagine the way he said it. FYI, he's right

Aliciaks said...

hehehe ya it was funny.. i was laughing too.. he even said it in sudden in a mandarin quote 'Chai Hong Dai Piao Tong Xing Lian' and i was like what the hell... ha ha