The Big Apple Donut

I can't stop myself from blogging about Big Apple Donut. I have waited for it to open since the 1st day tHe Spring opened it's door for public and it's finally here......

Ok, let me made myself very
clear that I am not a food or commercial blogger, this will not be a post that tells you how much, how many choices, how nice or how friendly the staff are. This blog is all about the blogger, her stuff and all the people surrounding her that made her journey worthwhile.

This is a post about what we did to get the donuts coz' Brian, Nelson & Bars are also tempted to try the donuts after i explained how mouth watering it is when i tried in Kota Kinabalu branch & others have tried in the Curve KL's branch.


As we are cheapskate even though not that cheapskate, coz the parking is now chargeable and the machine is like at far far away so i parked my car at Brian's house and have a 5 minutes night venture walk to Big Apple Donut.

.:Journey to the west Donut:.

.:Long queue:.

.:The boys:.

.:Stopping Bars from going nutz waiting for our turn:.

.:The choices:.

.:The Kid trying to eat it all:.

.:Sweet ^ ^:.

.:Journey Back to CkC's house for Kenyalang.. Bars is really HUNGRY:.

.:Finally... our donuts:.

.:Ate in Kenyalang happily while playing the "Look there! Sakai!" game:.

.:Actually we ate too much of donuts until we can't take it anymore so trying to pint point each other to finish it:.



Oh.. I'm so not gna eat donut for at least 1 month!










0 Voices: