Nostalgic ViDeo~~~

This is the long forgotten or hidden video of the very 1st outdoor park shuffle organized and posted up by Vicky. During those days, Tribezone has not even existed and was the best day of shuffling scene when everyone was working hard trying to MASTER the basics instead of starting with Stomping that will cause knee injury if not doing it right.

90% of the people in the video work together hand to hand and brought up Tribezone namely :-

Herald - In white cap & white shirt
Tauhu - In brown Jacket
Alex - In green baby Milo Shirt
Vicky - In black singlet & black cap
Elvin - In black T with Big Star
Alicia - In black shirt & track
Arafan - In red no.77 jacket
Raymond - In pink shirt & 3/4 pant
Jonathan - In white shirt 3/4 pant

Those were the days!

But too bad of all the people above, I am the only remaining species with new people. Oh well, people come, people go must I say… I tried to find the group photo taken after the shuffling session, but couldn’t find it…. If you have that photo (which I cover my face), please send it to me ok!


Anyway, here goes..





0 Voices: