I did 2 thiNgs toDay~~

ONE

Registered as a gila-duit blogger to nuffnang so do click and check out the advertisement by nuffnang coz you might find what you want and I might make few bucks over it too. Hehehe.. I used to be so lazy but after I personally witness 2 bloggers that received the cheque, I would say there’s no harm trying.

Support my blogging scene!


TWO




I checked-out Ah Lost’s blog and found another motivation to lose more weight blog by a SotongZai.

.:Yes it's real:.



I just lost a fat 5 kgs in January and February and gained another 3 kgs after the Miri and Sibu vacation. What the hell… Someone told me if you start to gain and lost weight all the time, the chances to get yourself a CANCER is high. This is due to body hormone unbalance and it will kinda fuck your life up with crazy system and ended up getting yourself sick. Choy Choy Choy.. I wouldn't want to imagine that.

Anyway, my diet plan starts again from today onwards. No more Teh Si Peng or Cola Light. No more my favoutire yellow Ligo raisin, no more supper, no more Teh Tarik for lunch, no more binge drinking session.


Tiamz… feels like a monk.

Since I talk about weight loss so much.. I will label it as weight loss. One day, if I am still in a size of a Big Bouncy Aerobic Ball or whatever you call it, I will know that I AM A FAILURE in keeping myself healthy.




1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

One: Finally you signed up for one. hehehe.. though the earnings might be slow, but still ok lar i think. hehehe..

Two: OMG.. You managed to lose 5kg in 2 months. That's a lot lar !!