Elements of Life - Asia Pacific Tour

I just to can’t stop thinking about it. It is distracting my sleep, my meals, my topic of conversation, my work and everything else. It is affecting my life. Everybody above-age ravers I know never missed to ask me if I am going to be there.

.:Being there live to trance with world’s number 1 DJ is like a dream comes true:.


Looking at my condition of traveling a lot these days. To KK in January, then Miri & Sibu just last month and we are talking about May 2008. With all the commitment I have and wishing list to buy…. I am financially INJURED.

However, Celt is being very pro-active. Together with Herbert (only met this guy once.. he looks a little bit like Herald from No Horse Run Video) in organizing a RAVE TRIP CAMP for everyone…

.:Looks haunted but sounds great:.




.:The Plan!:.


I am still in a middle of dilemma.. TO GO OR NOT TO GO…

But if Sherlee is going... I will!

For more information about Freedom Festival, log on to http://www.freedom-08.net/

And all about Tiesto, log on to http://www.tiesto.com/

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian cKc said...

uii i want to go !! T.T