2nd day in Miri - Dance Carnival Tour 08

Waking up after sleeping for only 1 hour and a half, I am dizzily sending Rai to the bus terminal to catch the 1st bus back to Kuching due to the next day she will have an exam to catch in her uni and picking Abby to the airport to work. Suddenly I became a free driver in Miri lolx. I had to pull Brian to join me coz I might doze off anytime in the car if nobody is talking to me. Nasir is happily asleep like a big fat pig. =P

Breakfast in Marriott was fantastic. Except I wish they have salmon and more variety of cheese like Hilton’s breakfast! After breakfast, it is another time to sleep. Woke up at 12.00noon and we spent the day to Boulevard and Imperial Mall.

The later part of the day was Esplanade escape with Cbell J and met Connexion Gang with Kian there..:Nasir, Cbell, Aliciaks & Brian:.



.:Repeat posted photo... coz i like it very much!:.
.:Don't you think Nasir can jump like SPIDERMAN?:.


.:THINK AGAIN:.

And after that, I went back to hotel and fell asleep till the next morning
while the rest were busy swimming because being a driver in Miri is killing me because it's very very hot and i got sun burn even the 1st day i was in Miri. lol

0 Voices: