New DanCe InSpiRation~~

Last Sunday, I went to Saberkas to support Soul Higher in the final of Saberkas Dance Competition 2008. Well they have it every year and as long as you are coming with a Dance, you can join. We didnt join the preliminary round as we were in Miri on 30th March 2008, so we can't go for the final too. However, competition like this where they mix all the dances together, BBoy will get lotsa advantage as it takes lot of skills and the audience love it too. The champion for the competition was not Soul Higher. They can do so much better than that. Well I guess in every competition, there's always your good times and your bad times. Ganbatte neh!


Another group that wears red conquered the scene. I cannot recall the name of the group but all i know is there are few guys that's quite cute in there. They can commercialize their group if they do it right. I took the video of their performance after prize giving. They use a lot of Funk music that sounds like Jackie Chan's movie during funny and adventurous scene. I would say it was a great music choice. Enjoy...



As we were thinking, hey Bboy takes lotsa skills and we've mastered the basic and intermediate Melbourne Shuffle... why not learn a new dance.... So we started with hand stand. I managed to do a 4 seconds handstand on the 1st session but Nelson and Brian was too shock to believe and didn't take any photo =.='''. Then we took Brian's.. here goes. For handstand... I think i will give myself 2 weeks to master it. Hehehe


.:Brian:.




0 Voices: