Ultraman Dance or Power Ranger?

My bro Chris sent me this video via e-mail few days ago to my office mail & made me laughed hell out of it in the office & playing it over & over again! I've gone nuts from this superb guys from Malaysia.

I found out that this is a funny shit video that gets really hot in http://www.youtube.com....... under Ultraman Dance Category



But than again, some of the movements really reminded me of two crazy asian freak that came out with a black & white video few years ago....



Envy them for having franctically out of the galaxy histerical moves. Well it's true that crazy peepz have got brilliant ideas.

4 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Great..wonder if you are the guys in the video clips with shuffler style + Ultraman dance.Hmm..how would it be...

Unknown said...

the sleeping buddha of rainforest awakens once alicia starts her ultraman dancing...

ShenTak said...

wei ho sim lar !! update ur blog!!

Aliciaks said...

Obsessed with the video liaw.... the end of aliciaks.blogspot.com....... choy choy choy...